The AgingOptions LifePlanning program is an innovative approach to helping you change the way you view, plan for, and navigate your retirement. Developed by renowned Elder Law Attorney, Rajiv Nagaich, this program prepares retirees to live well in the years between retirement and the end of life, while addressing the concerns planning-retirees have (or may have overlooked!)
As you embark on LifePlanning with AgingOptions, we will walk you through the critical aspects of a successful retirement.
A hands-on solution with a combination of print and online support. Perfect for those who live in areas without convenient LifePlanning workshops.
- LifePlanning workbook to provide you additional knowledge and allow you to record your decisions.
- 1 year access to the AgingOptions online Learning Center with a wealth of information, lists of local professionals, and many assessments and worksheets to help you compose your personal, unique LifePlan.
*Upgrade options available.
The perfect combination of in-person, print and online resources make this is our first choice. The workshop is a multi-part series of classes that focus on each of the critical aspects of your retirement planning.
- You will receive an introduction class that presents the advantages of a LifePlan and how to build your plan. Then you'll receive 4 individual classes covering Health, Housing, Financial and Legal planning with opportunities to discuss your personal situation and a Q&A with industry professionals. Finally, you will have a class that brings all these aspects together and addresses the role your family will play in your LifePlan.
*These classes are ongoing so you can fit them to your schedule.
- PLUS - The workshop comes with the LifePlanning workbook to provide you additional knowledge and allow you to record your decisions and share your plans with others.
- PLUS - Receive 1 year access to the AgingOptions online Learning Center with a wealth of information, lists of local professionals, and many assessments and worksheets to help you compose your personal, unique LifePlan.
*Upgrade options available.
Coach Assisted LifePlanning
If you are feeling apprehensive about composing your own LifePlan, you can access one of our professional assisted options with certified AgingOptions LifePlanners.
- Coach Assisted: One-on-One walk through of your LifePlanning. This comes with the workbook and online Learning Center access.
- Premium: No time or interest in hands-on LifePlanning? Don't worry, we can help with that too. An AgingOptions Certified LifePlanner will gather your information and then receive a personalized LifePlan blueprint.
*Upgrade options: Discounts available if you purchase a LifePlanning solution and later decide to upgrade.
Please contact us if you are unsure of which option is best for you.
Call (877) 762-4464 | Email email@example.com