At Visiting Angels, we know that it isn't easy to make the decision to invite a stranger into your home to provide non-medical homecare. If the idea of moving a loved one into a retirement community or nursing home seems premature, then consider the less expensive and more comfortable solution: A Visiting Angel.
When you invite a Visiting Angel into your home, it's like having a trusted friend drop by to lend a hand. We only select people who have “a calling” for this special kind work. Compassion, commitment and a heart for service are the qualities we look for in every caregiver we hire.
- Chores, meals, shopping, doctor appointments, bathing and joyful companionship
- Personal recovery services for post-operative at home care
- Care for terminal illness.
- Respite care to give family caregivers a break for personal time, all-important self-care, and relief from stress.
- Discreet care services to ease the recovery period after cosmetic surgery.
- Reliable and trustworthy services
Visiting Angels is one of the nation's fastest growing providers of assisted living services for seniors. Each Visiting Angels agency is a franchise that is independently owned and operated. The Franchisor, Living Assistance Services, Inc., does not control or manage the day to day business operations of any Visiting Angels franchised agency. Visit our website to find a provider near you.